Happy Friday everyone! Lets jump straight into the hints and answers for today’s quordle words.
How to Quordle
If you are not familiar with Quordle, let me guide you on how to Quordle: Simply start typing in words. Your challenge is to guess 4x five-letter words, and you have nine attempts to uncover them all. The unique twist is that you play all four words simultaneously.
When a letter is correctly placed in any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from your guesses but is in the wrong position, it will show up in yellow. Feel free to explore practice games before tackling the daily quordle.
Here are some hints for today’s Quordle, followed by the answers below (I added it a little bit lower so it won’t spoil your puzzle) :
Quordle hints for January, 12 (Friday)
- A type of letter in the alphabet with a distinct sound.
- The state of being barred from one’s native country.
- Manipulating something to suit one’s needs, often deceptively.
- Describes someone who is clever, intelligent, and quick-witted.
- Today’s words start with V, E, F, & S
Quordle answers for January 12
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to find out today’s Quordle answers.
Today’s words are:
That wraps up the quordle for today. Make sure to visit us for tomorrow’s hints and answers.