Howdy Quordle people! It’s Wednesday! Lets get into the hints and answers for today’s quordle words.
How to Quordle
If you are not familiar with Quordle, let me guide you on how to Quordle: Simply start typing in words. Your challenge is to guess 4x five-letter words, and you have nine attempts to uncover them all. The unique twist is that you play all four words simultaneously.
When a letter is correctly placed in any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from your guesses but is in the wrong position, it will show up in yellow. Feel free to explore practice games before tackling the daily quordle.
Here are some hints for today’s Quordle, followed by the answers below (I added it a little bit lower so it won’t spoil your puzzle) :
Quordle Hints For January 17 (Wednesday)
- Word 1 hint – Related to sound or music, it describes the quality or character of a sound, especially in terms of pitch and resonance.
- Word 2 hint – A large, black bird known for its intelligence and often associated with mystery and folklore.
- Word 3 hint – A gently bending line or surface, deviating from a straight path, often forming a graceful or smooth arc.
- Word 4 hint – A decorative sticker or transfer that can be applied to various surfaces, such as glass or metal, to add a design or label.
- Today’s words start with T, R, C, & D
Quordle Answers For January 17
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to find out today’s Quordle answers.
The answers to Quordle on January 17, 2024 are:
That wraps up today’s Quordle hints and answers. Make sure to visit us for more quordle hints & answers!
Today’s Quordle Hints And Answers For Thursday, January 18 2024 by Sam Dunn is marked with CC0 1.0