Howdy quordle people! Happy Sunday! Lets get into today’s quordle hints and answers.
How to Quordle
Here are some hints for today’s puzzle, followed by the answers below (I added it a little bit lower so it won’t spoil your puzzle) :
Quordle Hints For January 21 (Sunday)
- Word 1 hint – A raised platform or branch where a bird sits, typically to rest or observe its surroundings.
- Word 2 hint – A person who is excessively fond of or addicted to something, often used playfully or humorously.
- Word 3 hint – The past tense of a verb describing the action of propelling something through the air using force.
- Word 4 hint – An object awarded as a recognition of achievement, often given in competitions or for outstanding performance.
- Today’s hint words start with P,F,T & M.
Answers For January 21
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to find out today’s Quordle answers.
The answers for Quordle on January 21, 2024 are:
That wraps up today’s Quordle hints and answers. Make sure to visit us for more hints & answers!
Playing Quordle is a Fun Way to Exercise Your Brain
If you enjoy word games like Wordle, you should give the spin-off game Quordle a try. Quordle presents you with four 5-letter word puzzles to solve simultaneously, allowing you to get more brain stimulation in less time.
Attempting to solve four word puzzles at once engages more regions of your brain compared to just doing one. As you think of potential words that fit the clues in each grid, you have to continuously switch between the four puzzles mentally to make connections and eliminate possibilities. This taxes your working memory, concentration, and cognitive flexibility.
The added challenge of Quordle also helps build up vital skills like processing information quickly, dividing your attention, and coping with the pressure of solving multiple problems under a short time limit. These abilities translate well to daily life.
On top of the mental workout, figuring out those four tricky words one letter at a time simply feels good. You get that satisfying rush of endorphins when the solution finally clicks and you input the correct words with seconds to spare before your guesses run out. It’s a small sense of accomplishment that puts you in a positive mood.
In short, if you have a few free minutes a day, Quordle is an entertaining and rewarding way to keep your brain engaged. The mental stimulation will help keep your cognitive abilities sharp.